MY ASEAN Internship
The MY ASEAN Internship is a collaboration between the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Talent Corporation Malaysia to increase the awareness of ASEAN among youths in Malaysia.
The MY ASEAN Internship offers exclusive opportunities for high-achieving individuals to:
- Develop skill sets required by leading employers through a 8-week internship (min)
- Participate in ASEAN-themed activities and competitions planned at the start and completion of the programme
- Familiarise with the working culture of top employers in the region before embarking on their career
- ASEAN youths from public and private universities based in Malaysia.
- Malaysian youths from universities abroad.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- MUET: Band 4 and above; IELTS: 7.0 and above; or TOEFL: 95 and above
- Students currently enrolled in a degree programme.
- Exellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- Work well, both independently and as a team player
All year round.