To apply for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship, you must:
• Be a citizen of one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand or Cambodia.
• Be aged 24 or below.
• Academic excellence at pre-university exams/ assessments; the assessments may be country-specific/ local or foreign/ international. Indicative only: 3 A-Levels that include two distinctions.
• Have applied for undergraduate studies at a reputable university anywhere in the world. You must have an unconditional offer from the university by the time the scholarship is awarded.
• Have excellent results at the undergraduate level if you are already in your first or second year of university.
• Not a holder of any other scholarship or grants that come with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a full scholarship award covering all academic fees including registration, tuition and examination fees, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents and other related expenses.