CIMB Group is inviting applications for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship, open to citizens of five ASEAN countries i.e. Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Cambodia, which are also CIMB’s core operating countries.
The scholarship is for full time undergraduate studies at any reputable university in the world. Applicants should have excellent academic results for their pre-university examinations/assessments (e.g. Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia, A-Levels, International Baccalaureate or their equivalent in their respective countries) and have applied for their preferred university (they should have received an unconditional offer at the time of the award).
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a full scholarship covering all academic fees including registration, tuition and examination, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents and other related expenses.
A unique value proposition of this scholarship is that scholars, throughout their undergraduate studies will be exposed to programmes and initiatives that will not only help them in their studies, but also help prepare them to be career-ready with CIMB. Over and above the financial support, scholarship recipients will:
· be paired with a banker-buddy working in CIMB
· enjoy networking opportunities with CIMB senior management
· participate in CIMB ASEAN-related programmes
· be involved in CIMB’s corporate social responsibility initiatives
· have opportunities to do research at CIMB
· have internship opportunities
· be employed by CIMB via The Complete Banker ProgrammeTM
CIMB Group will give out 20 scholarships in 2017.