Starting with an orientation on our company culture, you will learn more about the inner workings of banking - alongside leaders of our industry. We also organise regular networking and training sessions to make your experience one of true learning and also a memorable one.
Our best interns are offered full-time positions upon their graduation.
- First, second or penultimate year students across all degree backgrounds
- Able to intern for a minimum of two months up to six months
- Strong academic results - minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Active in extracurricular activities including sports
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- High energy and versatile
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively
- Work well, both independently and as a team player
- Placements of non-residents or non-citizens are subject to regulatory approvals.
All year round.